We are your service partner
As full service professionals, we take charge of all your necessary tasks – from notification of the customer appointment to scheduling the visits of our permanent service technicians to on-site visits and the provision of an extensive visit report with photographic documentation.
We're there for you when you really need us: straightforward, customer-friendly service at lightning speed with highly qualified service technicians and state-of-the-art technology.
Our service for you:
- Multilingual call center for customers across Europe
- Appointment scheduling with customers by POS within 48 hours
- Measurement within 5-7 working days
- Current processing status viewable online at all times
- Detailed visit report with checklist, measurement data, and photos of the actual situation
- Comprehensive Europe-wide network of technicians with over 150 measurement specialists
- Direct connection to your planning system, e.g. CARAT, KPS, Compusoft or planTEK
- Data imports possible for other CAD systems
You receive the following views for the measurement:
- 3D view, 3D top view, and floor view
- Room measurement at approx. 90 cm
- Room measurement at height of approx. 230 cm
- Comparative view of room measurement at 90 cm and 230 cm
- Room measurement for each individual wall
- View of angle planes
- Additional measurements for planned natural stone countertop and/or splashback
And: POS provides a 2-year warranty.
We are proud of our employees and our service. However, if it should happen that something hasn't been executed correctly, we will correct this flaw as soon as possible and, of course, free of charge and provide a two-year warranty for all our services.
Placing an order
We're ready to go as soon as you need us.
To place an order, you have the following contact options:
1. Online order
Send us your order easily and conveniently via the Internet:
By visiting www.pos-sg.com with your individual access code, you have access to all important order data at all times and can transfer it directly to our system. Upon request, we are also happy to install a common IT interface. This way, you can send us orders directly from your inventory management system.
Detailed reports including photos are available to you on the day after the customer visit.
For inquiries about online order placement, you can contact us at:
Telephone: +49 (0) 2638-921 700
2. Order via fax or e-mail
Fast and easy. For this, we only need the following information:
- Visiting address and contact information of the customer
Fax: +49 (0) 2638-921 600
Upon receiving your order, we immediately contact your customer to schedule an appointment. In the majority of cases, this is done by phone so that your customer can ideally receive an appointment on the same day as your order.
But even with a written notification, we will propose a date within 3 working days.
On average, the actual date of the visit is between 5 to 7 days after receiving the order.
We naturally take your wishes and those of your customers into consideration when scheduling a visitation date. Short-term date changes can be made up to the evening before (20 h) the visitation date.
Our Service Center is always available Mon-Fri 8:00 to 20:00 h and Sat 8:00 to 13.00 h.
Tel.: +49 (0) 2638-921 700
Thanks to the use of state-of-the-art tablet applications, we can process your orders even faster and more efficiently. Tablet PCs give the service technicians on site all the information about the order, allowing them to report back directly about the current status. This optimizes scheduling and eliminates waiting times resulting from missing information.